Friday 22 January 2010

Lizzie and Me

(This non-partisanship is killing me.)

Elizabeth May gets it.

From her blog (emphasis mine)
Since I posted my last blog on New Year's Eve, urging Canadians to demand respect for democracy and accountability from their government, I have been heartened to see so many actions launched. People who have never been political in their lives are organizing.

January 23 has been chosen as a day for rallies for democracy. I am going to post all those sites where actions are proposed. These efforts are not those of the Green Party. I want to be clear that we are not trying to claim "credit" for this grassroots movement, neither do we necessarily support every call for action. But the word needs to spread and greens from across Canada should support local actions in their area. The list grows daily, so let me know if we have missed any.

There. If Lizzie 'Nuance R Us' May can get it, how hard is it?

1 comment:

Chrystal Ocean said...

Yer killin' me, fern, just killin' me. LOL.

Post a Comment